Last Updated: September 28, 2020
Waters Kraus & Paul (“Firm,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) takes your privacy seriously. We want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your Personal Information and about the rights of California Consumers under California law.
- The Firm’s Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Your California Privacy Rights
- How to Exercise Your Rights
- How We Will Verify Your Requests
- Requests by Authorized Agents
- The Firm’s Non-Discrimination Policy
- Your Right to Information About Disclosures of Personal Information for Direct Marketing Purposes
- Your “Do Not Track” Browser Setting
- Third-Party Links and Services
- Minors Under 16 Years of Age
- For More Information
Assistance For The Disabled
Alternative formats of this Privacy Statement are available to individuals with a disability. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
What Is Personal Information?
“Personal Information”. “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California Consumer or household.
Whose Personal Information Is Covered By This Policy?
- California residents who are Firm’s employees, job applicants, owners, directors, officers, medical staff members, or contract workers (collectively, “HR Individuals”), or the emergency contacts of HR Individuals or the dependents or spouses who receive Firm benefits by virtue of their relationship to an HR Individual in their capacities as HR Individuals or emergency contacts, dependents, or spouses; or
- California residents who are employees or other agents of a business engaged in a transaction with Firm in their capacities as employees or agents of that business.
What Else Should I Know About The Firm’s Handling Of California Consumers’ Personal Information?